Wednesday 9 June 2010

Vilma's card


I was asked to make a card for an 80 year young ballroom dancer so I chose this pretty decoupage from Jolly Nation. The colour of the dress dictated the colour scheme so I thought a soft peachy, apricot would go well with the light teal. The colours look softer in real life - scans always seem to emphasise them.
The flowers are made from Nellie Snellen embossing punches joined with Pinflair glue - the first time I had used either - and I am pleased with the way they turned out.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, This is adorable. What a happy card. I love the colors that you used and scan or no, they are soft and lovely. Your flowers are to die for. Love them.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jeanette, lovely adaptation, wish I could make flowers like that. I am a favourite of embossing too so great card all round from me.

    ReplyDelete